FITOMEGA DRE 1
Drainage of arteriosus vascular tissues
Adjuvant in the removal and drainage of non-physiological accumulations in the arterial and cardiac circulatory system. It helps to counteract thrombosis and arteriosclerosis risk factors. Promotes peripheral circulation of the limbs.
Ideal invigorating in sports.
- Maple: Promotes the regular functionality of the cardiovascular system. Promote digestive function and liver function. Useful in maintaining the correct cholesterol metabolism.
- Judas Tree: For the regular functionality of the cardiovascular system
- Hawthorn: Promote the regular functionality of the cardiovascular system and promote the regularity of blood pressure. Note Antioxidant Action. Contributes to relaxation and mental well-being.
- Black poplar : Promotes joint functionality. Promotes well-being of nose and throat.
- Uncaria tomentosa: promotes and strengthens the body’s natural defenses
- Mais: Promotes the drainage of body fluids and the functionality of the urinary tract.
Adults: 20 drops poured in water 3 times a day
Children (4-12 years old): 10 drops poured in water 3 times a day
50 ml – drops
Arterial-cardiac drainage | Skin drainage | Blood-splenic-endothelial reticulum drainage | Hepatic-biliary-pancreatic drainage | Gastric-intestinal drainage | Lymphatic drainage | Osteo-articular drainage | Genital female-breast apparatus drainage | Respiratory system drainage | Male genital apparatus drainage | Urinary apparatus drainage | Nervous system drainage | Thyroid drainage | Venous drainage | Hypothalamus-cortical-adrenal drainage | Metabolic-mesenchymal drainage.