FITOMEGA DRE 14
USEFUL as a venous drain
Adjuvant in the removal and drainage of harmful accumulations of the venous circulatory system. Useful in fighting and correcting venous congestion and stasis and in problems. venous vascular.
- Birch: Promotes the drainage of body fluids and the functionality of the urinary tract. Promotes the purifying functions of the organism.
- Chestnut: Antioxidant action. Scientific studies report an effective draining action at the venous level.
- Beech: Promotes the functionality of the microcirculation. Useful in the control of gastric acidity.
- Sorb: Supporting and restorative action. Promotes the drainage of body fluids.
- Uncaria tomentosa: for the support of the body’s natural defenses
- Grape vine: Function of the microcirculation (heaviness of the legs). Antioxidant. Regular functionality of the cardiovascular integrity and functionality of the membranes
20 drops, poured in few water, 3 times a day
Children (4-12 years old): 10 drops poured in water 3 times a day
50 ml – drops
Arterial-cardiac drainage | Skin drainage | Blood-splenic-endothelial reticulum drainage | Hepatic-biliary-pancreatic drainage | Gastric-intestinal drainage | Lymphatic drainage | Osteo-articular drainage | Genital female-breast apparatus drainage | Respiratory system drainage | Male genital apparatus drainage | Urinary apparatus drainage | Nervous system drainage | Thyroid drainage | Venous drainage | Hypothalamus-cortical-adrenal drainage | Metabolic-mesenchymal drainage.