FITOMEGA DRE 4
USEFUL LIKE HEPATIC-BILIARY-PANCREATIC DRAINING
Useful as a hepatic-biliary pancreatic draining. Adjuvant in the drainage of the accumulations of the liver, gallbladder and pancreas. Useful in counteracting liver, biliary and pancreatic senescence
- Common hazel: For the well-being and trophism of the mucous membranes. Promotes the regularity of intestinal transit and the regularity of the sweating process
- Ash: Promotes the drainage of body fluids and the functionality of the urinary tract. Promotes the regularity of the sweating process.
- Common juniper: For the drainage of body fluids. Promotes the cleansing functions of the organism and the Urinary tract functionality.
- Rosemary: supports liver function and digestive function. Note antioxidant action. Contributes to regular gastrointestinal motility and elimination of gas.
- Uncaria tomentosa: Promotes and strengthens the body’s natural defenses
Adults: 20 drops poured in water 3 times a day
Children (4-12 years old): 10 drops poured in water 3 times a day
50 ml – drops
Arterial-cardiac drainage | Skin drainage | Blood-splenic-endothelial reticulum drainage | Hepatic-biliary-pancreatic drainage | Gastric-intestinal drainage | Lymphatic drainage | Osteo-articular drainage | Genital female-breast apparatus drainage | Respiratory system drainage | Male genital apparatus drainage | Urinary apparatus drainage | Nervous system drainage | Thyroid drainage | Venous drainage | Hypothalamus-cortical-adrenal drainage | Metabolic-mesenchymal drainage.