FITOMEGA DRE 9
USEFUL DRAINING OF THE RESPIRATORY SYSTEM
Adjuvant in the removal and drainage of non-physiological accumulations in the respiratory system. Useful Anti-allergic and in smoking.
- Alder: Promotes the well-being of the well-being of the throat and the drainage of the mucous membranes.
- Hornbeam: Promotes the drainage of body fluids and the well-being of the mucous membranes.
- Common hazel: For the well-being and trophism of the mucous membranes. Promotes the regularity of the sweating process and intestinal transit.
- Beech: Promotes the fluidity of bronchial secretions. Contributes to the correct control of gastric acidity and to the regularity of the sweating process.
- Gooseberry: Promotes the well-being of the nose and throat. Promotes the drainage of body fluids, the integrity and functionality of cell membranes. Anti-phlogistic action reported by numerous scientific studies.
- Uncaria tomentosa: It supports and strengthens the body’s natural defenses
20 drops, poured in few water, 3 times a day
Children (4-12 years old): 10 drops poured in water 3 times a day
50 ml – drops
Arterial-cardiac drainage | Skin drainage | Blood-splenic-endothelial reticulum drainage | Hepatic-biliary-pancreatic drainage | Gastric-intestinal drainage | Lymphatic drainage | Osteo-articular drainage | Genital female-breast apparatus drainage | Respiratory system drainage | Male genital apparatus drainage | Urinary apparatus drainage | Nervous system drainage | Thyroid drainage | Venous drainage | Hypothalamus-cortical-adrenal drainage | Metabolic-mesenchymal drainage.