FITOMEGA SIN 39
Useful as an immunostimulant
Immune system tonic
- Betula verrucosa: Promotes the drainage of body fluids. Promotes the purifying functions of the organism.
- Echinacea angustifolia: Important support action for the body’s natural defenses. It promotes the functionality of the upper respiratory tract and the functionality of the urinary tract
- Walnut: Promotes the purifying functions of the organism. Contributes to maintaining the correct integrity and functionality of cell membranes. For the functionality of the digestive system and the regular functionality of the cardiovascular system
- Blackcurrant: Supports and supports joint functionality. Promotes the integrity and functionality of cell membranes. Contributes to the well-being of the nose and throat. Promotes the drainage of body fluids and the functionality of the microcirculation. Scientific studies report the important anti-phlogistic action
- Rosa Canina: Effective supporting and restorative action. Antioxidant action
- Uncaria tomentosa: Promotes and strengthens the body’s natural defenses
Adults: 20 drops, poured in a little water, 2 or more times a day
We recommend the use combined with the appropriate FITOMEGA SIN or FITOMEGA DRE.
Anxiety | Depression | Insomnia | Stomatitis - Herpes | Nausea - Vomiting | Gastritis | Gastric - duodenal gastritis | Colitis - Meteorism | Pancreatitis | Hepatic disease | Colocistitis - Gall stones | Diarrhea | Stypsis (coadjuvant) | Renal insufficiency | Cystitis - Urethritis | Renal lithiasis | Prostatitis - Prostatic hypertrophy | Impotence | Premenstrual syndrome | Amenorrhea | Dysmenorrhea | Annexitis | Candidosis | Climateric - Menopause - Osteoporosis | Obesity - Fatness - Lipid dysmetabolism | Cellulitis | Dermatitis - Eczemas - Dermatosis | Acne | Psoriasis | Alopecia | Teething - Caries | Paradontosis - Gengivitis | Antalgic - Antineuralgic | Anti-inflammatory | Arthritis - Polyarthritis | Arthrositis | Gout | Spasmophilia - Spams | Immunestimulant | | Otitis | Laryngitis | Tonsillitis | Bronchitis - Cough | Influence | Fever | Migraine - Headaches | Ocular affections | Tinnitus - Dizziness | Hyperthyroidism | Hyperglycemia | Sinusitis | Asthma | Allergic rhinitis | Anemia | Peripheral cerebral circulation | Essential hypertension | Cardiocirculatory insufficiency | Tachycardia | Hypercholesterolemia - Artheriosclerosis | Veins - Varices | Haemorroids