FITOMEGA SIN 19
Adjuvant in cases of PMS
Food supplement based on vegetable principles traditionally known for their beneficial properties capable of supporting the normal physiological functions of the woman during, before and after the menstrual cycle. It is useful to counteract the typical manifestations of the premenstrual phase
- Common chamomile: Promotes relaxation, sleep and mental well-being. Promotes digestive function and regular gastrointestinal motility. Emollient and soothing action.
- Common oak: Promotes the well-being and trophism of the mucous membranes.
- Raspberry: Contributes to counteracting disorders of the menstrual cycle. Promotes the regularity of intestinal transit.
- Goldrod: Promotes the drainage of body fluids and promotes the functionality of the urinary tract.
- Uncaria tomentosa: Promotes and strengthens the body’s natural defenses
Adults: 20 drops, poured in a little water, 2 or more times a day
We recommend the use combined with the appropriate FITOMEGA SIN or FITOMEGA DRE.
Anxiety | Depression | Insomnia | Stomatitis - Herpes | Nausea - Vomiting | Gastritis | Gastric - duodenal gastritis | Colitis - Meteorism | Pancreatitis | Hepatic disease | Colocistitis - Gall stones | Diarrhea | Stypsis (coadjuvant) | Renal insufficiency | Cystitis - Urethritis | Renal lithiasis | Prostatitis - Prostatic hypertrophy | Impotence | Premenstrual syndrome | Amenorrhea | Dysmenorrhea | Annexitis | Candidosis | Climateric - Menopause - Osteoporosis | Obesity - Fatness - Lipid dysmetabolism | Cellulitis | Dermatitis - Eczemas - Dermatosis | Acne | Psoriasis | Alopecia | Teething - Caries | Paradontosis - Gengivitis | Antalgic - Antineuralgic | Anti-inflammatory | Arthritis - Polyarthritis | Arthrositis | Gout | Spasmophilia - Spams | Immunestimulant | | Otitis | Laryngitis | Tonsillitis | Bronchitis - Cough | Influence | Fever | Migraine - Headaches | Ocular affections | Tinnitus - Dizziness | Hyperthyroidism | Hyperglycemia | Sinusitis | Asthma | Allergic rhinitis | Anemia | Peripheral cerebral circulation | Essential hypertension | Cardiocirculatory insufficiency | Tachycardia | Hypercholesterolemia - Artheriosclerosis | Veins - Varices | Haemorroids