FITOMEGA SIN 52
Useful in cases of asthma
Adjuvant of asthma treatments.
- Black alder: Ideal for promoting the well-being of the throat.
- Black currant: Effective in promoting the well-being of the nose and throat. Promotes the integrity and functionality of cell membranes. Promotes the drainage of body fluids and the functionality of the microcirculation. Useful anti-phlogistic action reported by several scientific studies.
- Rosehip: Important Supporting, restorative and antioxidant action.
- Thyme vulgaris: Useful in promoting the fluidity of bronchial secretions and the well-being of the nose and throat. Effective antioxidant action.
- Uncaria tomentosa: Promotes and strengthens the body’s natural defences
Adults: 20 drops, poured in a little water, 2 or more times a day
We recommend the use combined with the appropriate FITOMEGA SIN or FITOMEGA DRE.
Anxiety | Depression | Insomnia | Stomatitis - Herpes | Nausea - Vomiting | Gastritis | Gastric - duodenal gastritis | Colitis - Meteorism | Pancreatitis | Hepatic disease | Colocistitis - Gall stones | Diarrhea | Stypsis (coadjuvant) | Renal insufficiency | Cystitis - Urethritis | Renal lithiasis | Prostatitis - Prostatic hypertrophy | Impotence | Premenstrual syndrome | Amenorrhea | Dysmenorrhea | Annexitis | Candidosis | Climateric - Menopause - Osteoporosis | Obesity - Fatness - Lipid dysmetabolism | Cellulitis | Dermatitis - Eczemas - Dermatosis | Acne | Psoriasis | Alopecia | Teething - Caries | Paradontosis - Gengivitis | Antalgic - Antineuralgic | Anti-inflammatory | Arthritis - Polyarthritis | Arthrositis | Gout | Spasmophilia - Spams | Immunestimulant | | Otitis | Laryngitis | Tonsillitis | Bronchitis - Cough | Influence | Fever | Migraine - Headaches | Ocular affections | Tinnitus - Dizziness | Hyperthyroidism | Hyperglycemia | Sinusitis | Asthma | Allergic rhinitis | Anemia | Peripheral cerebral circulation | Essential hypertension | Cardiocirculatory insufficiency | Tachycardia | Hypercholesterolemia - Artheriosclerosis | Veins - Varices | Haemorroids