FITOMEGA DRE 16
USEFUL as Metabolic-Mesenchymal draining
Adjuvant in the removal and drainage of harmful accumulations of Mesenchyme. Useful in controlling and rebalancing the protein, carbohydrate and lipid metabolism. Promotes and promotes correct intercellular exchange.
- Maple: Promotes digestive function and liver function. Contributes to the correct metabolism of cholesterol. It promotes the regular functionality of the cardiovascular system
- Fig Tree: Promotes digestive function and regularity of intestinal transit.
- Common juniper: Promotes the drainage of body fluids. It promotes the purifying functions of the organism, the digestive function and the functionality of the urinary tract. Promotes the regularity of the sweating process
- Dog rose: Supporting, restorative and antioxidant action. Promotes the regularity of intestinal transit.
- Rosemary: Promotes digestive function and liver function. Antioxidant action. Lipid-lowering action described in the literature
20 drops, poured in few water, 3 times a day
Children (4-12 years old): 10 drops poured in water 3 times a day
50 ml – drops
Arterial-cardiac drainage | Skin drainage | Blood-splenic-endothelial reticulum drainage | Hepatic-biliary-pancreatic drainage | Gastric-intestinal drainage | Lymphatic drainage | Osteo-articular drainage | Genital female-breast apparatus drainage | Respiratory system drainage | Male genital apparatus drainage | Urinary apparatus drainage | Nervous system drainage | Thyroid drainage | Venous drainage | Hypothalamus-cortical-adrenal drainage | Metabolic-mesenchymal drainage.