FITOMEGA DRE 2
Useful as a skin draining
Adjuvant in the removal and drainage of non-physiological accumulations of the skin, reducing allergic reactions, itching and burning of the skin, reducing inflammation. Promotes epidermal renewal.
- Alder: romotes the well-being of the throat. Contributes to the regularity of intestinal transit.
- Birch: Promotes the drainage of body fluids and the body’s purifying functions
- Lebanon cedar: promotes digestive function and regularity of intestinal transit.
- Fig : Promotes the drainage of body fluids and the regularity of intestinal transit. It contributes to the maintenance of the integrity and functionality of cell membranes. Useful in assisting the functionality of the microcirculation.
- Gooseberry : Contributes to the well-being of the nose and throat. Promotes the integrity and functionality of cell membranes. Promotes the drainage of body fluids. Scientific studies report the important anti-inflammatory and immunomodulating action
- Rye: Promotes the regular functionality of the cardiovascular system
- Uncaria tomentosa: Useful in strengthening the body’s natural defenses
Adults: 20 drops, poured in few water, 3 times a day
Children (4-12 years old): 10 drops poured in water 3 times a day
50 ml – drops
Arterial-cardiac drainage | Skin drainage | Blood-splenic-endothelial reticulum drainage | Hepatic-biliary-pancreatic drainage | Gastric-intestinal drainage | Lymphatic drainage | Osteo-articular drainage | Genital female-breast apparatus drainage | Respiratory system drainage | Male genital apparatus drainage | Urinary apparatus drainage | Nervous system drainage | Thyroid drainage | Venous drainage | Hypothalamus-cortical-adrenal drainage | Metabolic-mesenchymal drainage.