FITOMEGA DRE 7
USEFUL LIKE OSTEO-ARTICULAR DRAIN
Adjuvant in the removal and drainage of non-physiological accumulations of the osteoarticular apparatus. Useful rebalancing of mineralization and calcification.
- Fir: Promotes joint functionality. Promotes the drainage of body fluids and the functionality of the urinary tract.
- Japanese ivy: Promotes the drainage of body fluids and joint function.
- Birch: Promotes the purifying functions of the organism. Promotes the drainage of body fluids and the functionality of the urinary tract.
- Ash: Useful in supporting joint functionality. Promotes the drainage of body fluids and Regularity of the sweating process.
- Mugo pine: Remineralizing action.
- Uncaria tomentosa: Promotes and strengthens the body’s natural defenses
- Grape vine: Promotes joint functionality and microcirculation functionality. Antioxidant action. It promotes the regular functionality of the cardiovascular system, the integrity and functionality of cell membranes.
20 drops, poured in few water, 3 times a day
Children (4-12 years old): 10 drops poured in water 3 times a day
50 ml – drops
Arterial-cardiac drainage | Skin drainage | Blood-splenic-endothelial reticulum drainage | Hepatic-biliary-pancreatic drainage | Gastric-intestinal drainage | Lymphatic drainage | Osteo-articular drainage | Genital female-breast apparatus drainage | Respiratory system drainage | Male genital apparatus drainage | Urinary apparatus drainage | Nervous system drainage | Thyroid drainage | Venous drainage | Hypothalamus-cortical-adrenal drainage | Metabolic-mesenchymal drainage.